Saturday, July 7, 2007

Arinn project is launched!!!

       Hello everyone. Arinn's blog was born from my desire to share with the whole community out there as many informations as possible about different techniques, solutions, tips and tricks in solving all sort of issues a programmer can encounter with a number of softwares he will work with. I am sure most of you had some difficulties trying to learn a specific software, or trying to solve a task that has either being given to you at work or school or just because you felt the need to learn out of passion.
       I have been working and studying programming for 11 years now and in all these years i have faced many issues in different softwares, which mostly i had to solve on my own. If what i will post will be usefull to you, then my goal is achieved. This blog will include all sort of tutorials and i will make sure to include as many pictures or videos as possible for you to be able to easily understand. In order to help you guys as much as i can , i will consider your requests which you will have to send them by email.
       My area of expertise has grown intensly the last years, so there will be definately a lot to talk about on this blog, so just make sure to check this site as often as possible, for i will constantly update its content. I am a big fan of 3d designing and programming, so if you share my passion you will have a lot to learn from this blog, as long with being up to date with the my personal reviews on the
latest movies that rely on 3d animations. I will include a separate part just for sharing with you guys my opinion on a different number of movies i watched or i will have to watch since this is my second biggest passion.

Having that said, i now declare Arinn's project open !!!